SALES TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. If you change your mind or your order is not quite right, you may return it to us within 7 days of the date you receive it. You must lodge a return request via the email “contact us” page. Alternatively, you can contact us on 0428 915 330 and we’ll advise on the next step. The customer is responsible for the cost of returning items.
Items returned must be in “as-new” condition. This means you have not used or damaged any of the items. Please return items secured in their original packaging if possible.
After we have received your item and confirmed it is in “as-new” condition, we will issue you with a refund less a 5% re-handling fee of part purchase and less the cost of the initial delivery fee. If you have purchased an item using a free shipping offer and returned it because you have changed your mind, we will deduct the actual shipping cost to us from your refund. If we cannot be satisfied that you purchased the product from us then we will not accept your product for return.
2. Albury Casting wishes to give the absolute satisfaction to the customer for each purchase. We are continually striving and improving to reach the point of 100% satisfaction, however we acknowledge that mistakes are made occasionally. If you are not wholly satisfied with the product within the 30 day after purchase period please describe the issues using the below suggestions. If the customer does not provide any detail regarding a defective part Albury Castings reserves the right not to consider either a refund nor replacement.
- Exactly what is the fault?
- The date, if relevant, when the fault became apparent;
- When and how you discovered the fault;
- How the fault affected your use of the Goods;
3. To make a return, it is essential that you follow the instructions below. These provisions apply in the event that you return goods to us because you say they are faulty:
3.1 You must tell us by email message to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to PO.Box 532, Jindera, NSW, 2642 you that you would like to return the goods, specifying exactly what goods and when purchased, and giving full detail of the defect or other reason for return. We will then issue a return note. If you send goods to us without a returns note, we may not be able to identify sufficient details to enable us to attend to your complaint.
3.2 The Goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered.
3.3 So far as possible, Goods should be returned:
- With both goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
- Securely wrapped;
- Including a copy of our invoice.
- At your risk and cost.
If you do not follow this procedure, we may be unable to identify you as the sender of the goods.
4. You may cancel your order at any time before we dispatch your order without any penalty. Cancellations after dispatch are considered a return and subject to points made in item 1.
5. Albury Castings does not accept any liability through fault of breakage or customer misuse that is in excess of the initial product price.